When you use the services of the sites, information is collected about you. Some of the information identifies you personally, that is, by name and address, products and services you have purchased or requested to sell, the means of payment used by you, etc. This is information that you knowingly provide, for example when you sign up for services on the sites. This is statistical and aggregate information, for example, advertisements you read on the site, the pages you viewed, the offers and services that interested you, the IP address from which you contacted, etc. Registering services Whenever personal information is required when registering services on sites or when purchasing products, The information necessary directly to supply the services or to purchase the products. The information collected will be stored in the database of the company and its responsibility.
- Allow use of various services on websites.
- Improve and enrich the services and content offered on the sites.
- Change or cancel existing services and content.
- For the purpose of purchasing products and services on the sites - including the publication of information and content.
- In order to match the ads that will be displayed when you visit sites of your interest, the information used by the company will be essentially statistical information that does not identify personally
Submitting information to a third party
The Company shall not transfer to third parties your personal information and the information collected about your activity on the Site except in the following cases:
If you purchase products and services from third parties who offer them for sale through the sites, these third parties will be given the information they need to complete the purchase process
- In the event of a legal dispute between you and the company that will require disclosure of your details;
- If you perform any illegal actions on the Sites;
- If a judicial order is issued instructing you to give your details or information about you to a third party;
The company implements state-of-the-art information security systems and procedures. While these systems and procedures reduce the risks of unauthorized penetration, they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, the Company does not guarantee that its services will be completely immune from unauthorized access to the information stored therein.
The right to review information under the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981
Every person is entitled to review the information on which he is held in a database. A person who has reviewed the information on it and found that it is incorrect, complete, clear or up-to-date may contact the owner of the database with a request to amend or delete the information. Such an application should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, if the information in the Company's databases is used to personally contact you, you are entitled under the Protection of Privacy Law, 1981 to require in writing that the information relating to you be deleted from the database.
In the event that material changes are made to this policy regarding the use of personal information that you provided, a notice will be posted on the home page of the sites